• UV exposure is necessary for the body to produce Vitamin D
• Our body releases endorphins boosting our overall mood
• Stress level is decreased
When done properly under the guidance of our tanning beds salon indoor, tanning can help you achieve the tan you desire, reduce the risk of overexposure and change the way you look and feel!
Knowing how sensitive your skin is to UV light is one of the first steps in indoor tanning. By understanding your skin type, you’ll be better able to maximize the benefits and minimize the risks of too much or too little UV exposure. In most cases, the lighter your skin is, the less sunlight or UV light you should expose it to, both indoors and outdoors.
FACTS: Did you know?
• Tanning beds produce 1,000 IU of Vitamin D per minute
• In the winter, the body needs 4,000-5,000 IU of Vitamin D3 daily
• Sunlight is good for you as long as you don’t burn
• People with higher Vitamin D levels have 40% less chance of getting a heart attack
• SPF 15 and higher prevents 99.5% Vitamin D production