The answer is simple, indoor tanning lotions give you better results. They are also an important part of tanning responsibly and keeping your skin looking radiant and healthy.
Here are other reasons why tanning lotion is a must have:
• Healthy skin tans better.
• Tanning lotions accelerate the tanning process, by promoting the production of melanin.
• Tanning lotions supply the skin with nutrients essential for a tan, while keeping your skin moist and healthy. So there are fewer dead skin cells shedding off your body. This in itself makes the tan last longer.
• Moisturized skin readily absorbs UV light, while dry skin reflects it.
• A specially formulating Tanning lotion can give you a lasting tan by helping retain UV Induced melanin longer.
• UV exposure can dehydrate your skin, and tanning lotions help to replenish moisture lost during your tanning session.
NEVER USE A REGULAR SUNTAN LOTION IN A TANNING BED
You should only use indoor tanning lotions.
• Regular suntan lotions are designed to protect you during long periods of time spent outside in the sunlight.